Monday, June 11, 2012

A Busy Big Baby

They say good parenting is all about staying one step ahead of your kids.  I feel that I've done a pretty good job with the first child. 

However, I feel like I'm running to catch up to Child #2!

Check out the wake of Hurricane Joe.

While I was helping Clara get her sandals on her feet, Joey managed to throw his swimsuit, shorts, and a diaper pin into the basil plant.  When we took them out, he insisted on putting them back in.  I appreciate that you want to put things away, but the basil pot is just not the best spot for them!
On an upside, I haven't had to fish leaves and sticks out of his mouth for a few days now.  Unfortunately, he has developed an appetite for concrete. 

He keeps me on my toes, this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment