When I found out that I was expecting a baby in the first week of August, it didn't take me long to think, "what if he comes a little early? Say, July 30th? Then he'd share a birthday with HARRY POTTER!!!" (And JK Rowling, of course.)
And he very nearly was born on Harry's birthday! (But, I really am more excited about the fact that he was born on my grandma's birthday.)
And, while we picked out his name simply because we liked it, I have found a number of ways to justify it to him. My favorite being that we named him after JK Rowling, as he was so very nearly born on her birthday. (hehehe--poor little guy!)
And, popular opinion has it that he's the spitting image of his father. But he's clearly got his mother's eyes--just like Harry.
And he has crazy, stick-out-in-all-directions hair, just like Harry!
And, being a product of both me and Mario, the likelihood that he'll probably need glasses one day--just like Harry!
However, I'm quite certain that he is just a muggle.
Not like Harry.
*********************************************************************
Yes, I'm still up at 1am, waiting for my flan to bake. This is what happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment